Friday, October 2, 2015

Cain and Abel



Adam and Eve had two sons Cain and Abel. 

Abel was a shepherd, and Cain was a farmer. 
 
One day Cain brought some fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. But God was not pleased.  Abel chooses his first and best lamb and offered it to the Lord. The Lord was pleased with his offering. So Cain was very angry.

God said to Cain, “Why are you angry? I will be happy if you do right. But I must punish if you keep wrong.”

Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.” While they were in the field, Cain attacked Abel and killed him.

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” 

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

The Lord said, What have you done? I know, you killed your brother. God punished Cain “Now you must go away from home. You will have to move from place to place.”

Cain said to the Lord, “This punishment is too much for me. You have forced me to stop working the ground. And now I must hide from you. I will wander around on the earth. And anyone who meets me can kill me.”

Lord said to him, "If any one kills you, he shall be punished seven times more." Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.  So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sarvavum yesu nathanai

Sarvavum yesu nathanai Sarvavum yesu nathanai karaoke